How to develop a living lab
- Title: xxx
- Goal of the project: xxx
- Short description about the project (max. 10 sentences): xxx
- Professorships and/or organizations involved: xxx
What's in it for minor participants?
- Activities and design of the minor project: xxx
- Results to be developed: xxx
- Which skills* you can develop in this project: xxx
- For which expertise / interest fields or study programs is this project suitable?: xxx
- Knowledge and skills desired or required: xxx
- How you will be supervised: A coach and the work field (organizations, professorships, etc.) will coach you and collaborate with you to developing the results and your professional skills required for this project.
- Start (date or semester) and duration of the project: xxx
- Amount of participants: xxx
- Language: xxx
- Credits: 30 ECTS
- Minimum grade: 5.5 (out of 10)
- Sign up: HZ students: go to MyHZ > Minor choice / Minorkeuze (widget). External students: go to Kies op Maat > select the minor of your choice.
- Registration deadline: xxx
- Contact: xxx
[Ad images if you like]
Criteria (based on MRDD)
- Assignments at master level
- Linked with transitions / change processes
- Willingness by partners for student participation / interventions
- Assignments which match with project deliverables
- Preferably long term projects
- Relevant data in English
- Transferability with other deltas
- Uitgangspunten en randvoorwaarden living labs (article, in Dutch)
- Uitgangspunten en randvoorwaarden casuïstiek en living labs, H. de Bruin, G.A. Rossing, 20 september 2017.