Would you like to work on these topics in a minor?
Topics and projects
You learn more about
- Transition from conventional to sustainable energy tackle climate change
- Financial, social, technical and creative aspects
- Complex and location-specific issues (multidisciplinary approach, many stakeholders involved)
- Develop skills like change making and research capacity in a practically-orientated research project
Are you interested in working on and learning in these projects? You can do so by participating in the minor Becoming Fit for the Future (30 ECTS, September - January or February - June). Download the brochure (PDF).
Contact and sign up
- Download the brochure (PDF).
- For more information about Energy Transition get in touch with Wim Huibregtse (lecturer, researcher and project coaching, firstname.lastname@example.org).
Bezig met laden…